- Noise: When you apply the brakes and here any grinding, clicking or screeching then its time for service!
- Pulling: If vehicle pulls to one side while braking its time for service!
- Low Pedal: If your brake pedal goes all the way to the floor before the brakes work its time for service!
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- Grabbing: If your brakes brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal then its time for service!
- Vibration: If your brake pedal vibrates or pulses then its time for service!
- Brake Light: If your brake light is on your dashboard then it's time for service!
What are your Brakes Telling You?
Are you paying attention to what your brakes are telling you? You should! Its important to maintain the brake system in your vehicle by having any problems checked immediately if you think there is a problem.
Look for warning signs that brakes need to be inspected. Here are the warning signs:
For brake service, repair or an inspection call the mechanics at West Lynn Auto (781) 595-9838
2/13/2023 07:08:10 am
Brake systems are one of the most important safety features on a vehicle. If you think there may be a problem with your brakes, it is important to have them checked out immediately. Brake problems can range from something as simple as a loose brake pad to something as serious as a leak in the hydraulic system. If left unchecked, brake problems can lead to accidents and serious injuries. That's why it's always best to err on the side of caution and have your brakes checked out by a qualified technician if you think there may be an issue.
3/18/2023 03:04:52 am
You said it exceptionally well that it is important to maintain the brake system in your vehicle by having any problems checked immediately if you think there is a problem. I will keep in mind all these warning signs that brakes need to be inspected. Thanks.
Leave a Reply.
West Lynn Auto Service has been a family owned auto repair shop in Lynn, MA since 1978.