As a Mass Inspection Station, West Lynn Auto is participating as a TNC Inspection Station. TNC stands for "Transportation Network Companies".
The new safety inspection everything in the regular annual inspection and the inspection of these additional interior items listed here:
- Heating, defrosting and A/C systems are in “good working order”
- Inspect that all interior lights are working and light up the inside of the vehicle.
- Inspect that there are no holes, tears, sharp edges or springs or wires protruding in seats and interior panels.
- The open door warning devices are in proper operating condition for all doors.
- The vehicle’s interior rear-view mirror is securely affixed.
- Both of the operator and passenger sun visors are in place.
- The door and window handles, locks and interior panels are in good working order.
- There are no loose items on the front dash or rear shelf.
- The seats, including the areas beneath them, and the rear floor area are free from debris.
- The vehicle’s trunk is clean and free of debris.
- The vehicle’s doors and windows operate as designed.
West Lynn Auto
87 Bennett St
Lynn, MA 01905
Uber Safety Inspections