Are you paying attention to what your brakes are telling you? You should! Its important to maintain the brake system in your vehicle by having any problems checked immediately if you think there is a problem.
Look for warning signs that brakes need to be inspected. Here are the warning signs:
- Noise: When you apply the brakes and here any grinding, clicking or screeching then its time for service!
- Pulling: If vehicle pulls to one side while braking its time for service!
- Low Pedal: If your brake pedal goes all the way to the floor before the brakes work its time for service!
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- Grabbing: If your brakes brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal then its time for service!
- Vibration: If your brake pedal vibrates or pulses then its time for service!
- Brake Light: If your brake light is on your dashboard then it's time for service!
For brake service, repair or an inspection call the mechanics at West Lynn Auto (781) 595-9838